Beach Life... [Pantai Anyer - Banten]

Tuesday, May 12, 2009


We went to Anyer beach a couple of weeks ago so this is basically a late post.
All my big family went there one day earlier on Friday while me and hubby went there on Saturday. We stayed in Jayakarta Hotel, a nice place with bungalows and green open space and lots of trees too.

We were stucked in traffic for like 2 hours before we finally get there. But when we finally get to the hotel it pays off. I haven't been to the beach for a long time now, and my hubby haven't even been to the beach in years! So it's really fun to change the environment from busy city life to the relaxing slow-paced beach life ^__^


Hubby K went crazy in the water.
He had it all: banana boat, jet-ski and body board all day til the sun started to set in.
I got tattoed and watched pretty fireworks by the beach at night.
Hhhh.....
It was a hell of a Fun day!



My cousin Ita's tattoo :



SOme other pictures of the fireworks at night (of course it's more beautiful if you watch it with your own eyes) :


The Crazy Family - All Team :



Cheers,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS