Apt Project: Ideas for Kitchen

Thursday, June 23, 2011

This is just a quick post!
This is about kitchen back splash or kitchen back panels. You know, the wall between your counter top and upper counter/storage in your kitchen set? Well, if you still have no idea of what I'm saying you can just see pictures below.. ^o^

So I plan to have small station / kitchen set in my future apt but the design plan is still a big zero (-__-), BUT at least I know what I'm gonna do with my backsplash / back panels: Mozaic!
Hohoho I've been wanting a mozaic back panels ever since I dare dream about having my own kitchen set. It's probabyly outdated by now because there are some pretty new trends in the backsplash / back panels world of kitchen dreams, but I'd still want my mozaic wall haha!



Below are some of the other choices of backsplash:
Wallpaper layered with clear glass
Go-green with Rattan!
Write-able blackboard to write your recipes or shopping list!
Tempered Glass
Tinted Glass
Stainless Steel
Stones with glass insert
Tiles
I'm not sure what this one is. I think it's probably ceramic tiles with wood patterns.

Which one do you like?




Source: Idea Online, Dulles Glass & Mirror, and various home decor blogs

2 comments:

  1. Mosaic Tilesss.... love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Kuntiii.... dirimu udah bikin akun blogspot berarti tinggal nge-blog nya niih hehe Ayo semangat cari inspirasi shabby chic! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS