Cats Update!

Monday, January 27, 2014

It's time for the cats update!
My big boy Blackey is getting old but surely he's not getting wiser, LOL. He is even funnier now. I never owned a cat like him before, he is hilarious, I love him :D


My other cat Kiddo is also getting older now. He already ventured out and experienced mating, LOL. And he always bring his girlfriend home and showed her the food bowl. Oh man...


Lastly, I laugh out loud when my instagram timeline showed these hilarious lion mane wig for cats! LOL LOL LOL - I want one please....
 Hahahahaha


 Adios chicas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS