I'm Baaaack!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Hola Chicas!
How are you guys doing? I'm sorry I've been neglecting this blog for soooo looong... The last post I made was back in August (wtF?!), I'm really sorry for that. I was busy concentrating with my other blog which is my beauty & fashion blog: TWO THOUSAND THINGS. Please also do check that out so you can see what I've been up to for the last several months ;p

Anyway, not that anyone misses me on this blog (I'm not really sure if anybody is reading this blog anymore), but starting this new year I have the intention to revive this blog and bring it back! I already start some brainstorming session (with myself ;p) about new themes and/or new concept that I will run for this blog. 

(source)

The new year is the perfect time to start anything, so I'm gonna start blogging in TIGERLILY'S BOOK again (please pray for me so that I won't get lazy as usual ;p).

Anyway, I'm thinking of changing this blog's theme into a Home Decor and Personal life blog instead. So I'm gonna be posting about Home Decor a lot more (because it's one of my passion and interest), and also about my daily life including Places that I've been, Food/Restaurant reviews, and other personal interests. I hope it would work well, and I hope you will gain something from this little blog of mine.

(source)

So anyway, to start things up, I would like to say a very late "Happy New Year" to you all ;p 
May this year would bring us more luck, good health, and happiness! Here is a video that I made about my last year's 2013 in rewind. It's just a short clips of what I did and done during the whole year. I also have made a whole post in my other blog (Two Thousand Things) about my achievements and things that I have done in 2013. You can check that out by CLICKING HERE.






Adios Chicas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS