IKEA Indonesia

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hi everybody,

I'm sorry for the lack of posts but I've been busy with personal life and there are always so many things to do around here so sometimes I just don't have time to blog :(

But anyway, as you might already know, finally IKEA has opened it's store here in Indonesia. Probably one of the news that's been eagerly anticipated by everybody since the start of the year. As an IKEA fan since I was a little child I was super duper excited and I finally can experienced the feeling of walking into an Ikea store! (*lebay)

After it was officially opened a couple months ago I have been there for several times already although it's pretty far from where I live, but I just love to go there :) 

Here are some photos of the super huge Ikea store in Alam Sutera, and a couple of my favorite items from this year's collection. Can't wait for their new catalog next year! ^__^







And can somebody please build me this room below, but in all-white color?



What a massive magical store !



Happy Weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS