Shopping Bag !

Monday, January 12, 2015

Home scented-products are my favorites. I always love good-smelling products including perfume, body sprays, body wash, candles, room sprays, etc. I usually put up my beauty-related hauls in my other blog Two Thousand Things, so go on and click THIS LINK if you want to read my beauty and fashion themed blog.

Meanwhile, all the home-related hauls will be posted on this blog instead, such as these candles and home fragrances that I recently purchased during the last couple of months. Now, without further ado, here's my recent home-fragrance shopping bag ( + one non-scented haul which is a bunch of hair brushes ;p) :

 From Ikea Singapore:
Dofta Potpourri in Blue
Dofta Potpourri in Green
Sinnlig Candle in Strawberry
Tidsenlig Candle in White (narcissus?)


 From Ikea Indonesia:
Sinnlig Candle in Grey (spa?)


 From Bath & Body Works Indonesia:
White Barn Leaves Candle
White Barn Mahogany Teakwood Candle


This one below are not scented products but I just want to also feature them here because it is one of my recent purchases and because I love it so much :)
 Hair brushes from Forever 21
Aren't they too cute?!
(^_^)


 What did you purchased recently?



 See You on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS