Stationary Haul #6

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

These are my most recent stationary hauls. I haven't purchased stationary stuffs and planner supplies for a while because I haven't got time to decorate my planner lately. But these past couple of months I started to get my groove back and I went back to decorating my planner again. So to celebrate my "coming back" I decided to treat myself some cute little decorative items for my planner (^_^)


From Books & Beyond :
Books & Beyond has some cute stickers from Funny Sticker Worlds! I love this brand, their stickers has amazing quality and colors!


From an Instagram store (Yessica Shop) :

I got myself some page flags, washi tapes, deco tape set, and a cute carousel sticker! Oh yeah, I also found my first Sanrio washi! :D


( isn't she lovely ? )


I hope with these new purchases I can start decorating my planner again routinely. Oh and do you happen to know where can I get Mambi planner or Me & My Big Ideas Happy Planner here in Indonesia? The international shipping cost is too expensive from the website (*sad) and I really wanted one for my new planner :(

Please do let me know if you have any info! I've tried the P/O system with Made with Love Indonesia but they are currently not accepting P/O for the moment huhuhuuu... :(



Well anyway, happy planner-ing !



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS